Wednesday 7 September 2011

GO! GO! GO!

My husband informs me that my parcel from Cutting Art arrived today, but because he had the car, Blossom, Bean and I walked to my mother-in-law's house after school because it's closer! And I have to go to Weight Watchers in an hour, so by the time I get home it'll be nearly time to go... So now I'll have to wait 3 whole hours before I can play with my new toy! Gah! The suspense is already killing me! And for those of you thinking "just skip WW", I have just taken on a volunteer role and tonight is my first night so I can't really not go. On the up side, I was afraid that it would come while my husband was out, and end up getting returned to the depot so I guess it could be worse than waiting 3 hours! Stay tuned for the 7:30 report ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class