Monday 7 November 2011

It's Bonnie & Camille Week over at Craizee Corners!

Head on over to Sharon's Craizee Corners blog to check out what she has going on for her designer spotlight week. This week she's focusing on Bonnie & Camille, with a group of guest bloggers joining her to share their projects using fabrics from Bonnie & Camille's lines including Cotton Blossom, Simple Abundance, Bliss or Ruby.

Today's (Monday) guest post is by Melissa from Sew BitterSweet Designs who has made the most gorgeous Ruby quilt. And make sure to check back again on Wednesday, because guess what?! It will be ME that will be guest blogging! Woohoo!

Here's a sneak peek of what I have up my sleeve...


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just saw you on Craizee Corners and I love your table runner!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class