Tuesday 21 February 2012

And the winner is....

Before I announce the winner I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in the Accuquilt "Go Ahead and Show a Little Love" blog hop. You girls were amazing - all the projects were wonderful and I just can't wait to try out some of your ideas!

I'd also like to thank everyone who stopped by to read my blog hop post, especially those who took the time to enter the giveaway. I loved reading about all the ways you did (or didn't) spend your Valentine's Day.

And now to the moment you've all been waiting for! Mr Random Number has made his decision...


Which means that "Congratulations!" go to:


Congratulations Lee Ann! I will be emailing you shortly :)

Thanks again everyone - you made my giveaway so much fun that I might just have to do another one some time soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class