Monday 19 March 2012

Blogger's Choice Bundle - I'm a Ginger Monkey

So the wonderfully talented Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkey has teamed up with the girls at Pink Castle Fabrics to run a blogger's choice fat quarter bundle competition! All you have to do is choose 12 fabrics from Pink Castle's etsy or web stores, plop them into mosaic maker and then link them up to Katy's blog post. Simple, yes?

And why would you want to do this? Well, aside from the obvious benefits of getting to browse lots and lots of pretty, shiny fabric... there will be two winners who will not only win their bundle, but will attain fame and fortune (ok, no fortune sorry!) when their bundle is featured on the Pink Castle Fabrics website. Score!

So here's my entry. It was inspired by the Salt Air prints I've chosen, which made me think immediately of my sister. If I win I will use my bundle to make her a quilt, because I love her and she's an awesome sister!

I call my collection: Ocean Goddess


The fabrics I chose were from Pink Castle Fabric's etsy store, and are as follows:

Row 1:

Row 2:

Row 3:

3 comments:

  1. oh - i didn't think about checking her etsy store - i was hoping to use those gorgeous salt air flourishes... i used a layer cake of salt air recently, and i couldn't stop touching those flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Sea Garden prints! I noticed that Waverlee, you and I all did a bundle using them - such good taste hehe. I just keep going back and looking at them - so pretty! Your bundle looks fab!

    Aren't sister's great for inspiration? One of my bundles was made up with my sister in mind too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class