Tuesday 20 March 2012

More Blogger's Choice..

So it turns out that Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkey is allowing multiple entries for her Blogger's Choice Bundle competition, which is awesome because it's so hard to commit to just one colour scheme! So here's my second entry, which I love probably just as much as my first bundle - except that I don't have a recipient for this in mind. :)

I call this collection: 
Tequila, Lime & Salt Air


The fabrics used for this collection are as follows:

Column 1:
1. Dumb Dot in Charcoal Gray by Michael Miller
2. Hello Pilgrim Spring Meadow in Cocoa Lizzy House
3. Modern Meadow Napsack in Lake Blue by Joel Dewberry

Column 2:
1. Bursts in White - Fruit Slice for Anthology Fabrics by Khristian A Howell
2. Coral Bloom in Seafoam - Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda Fabrics
3. Sea Garden in Summer - Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket for Moda Fabrics

Column 3:
1. Lock and Key in Coral Secret Garden by Sandi Henderson
2. Modern Meadow Honeycomb in Pink by Joel Dewberry
3. Vintage Ironwork in Coral Secret Garden by Sandi Henderson

Column 4:
1. Songbird in Lime Bonjour by Diane Kappa for Anthology Fabrics
2. Hello Pilgrim Pearl Bracelet in Green Lizzy House
3. Medallion in Green - Flea Market Fancy by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit Fabrics

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class