Sunday 29 April 2012

May Bee Blocks

 I know it's not even May yet, but I've totally completed my May block already! This month it was Phillipa's turn, so I helped her road test her design. She has blogged the instructions over at our blog Needles in the Haystack.


We pre cut all the heart shapes using Flo the Accuquilt GO! and used SewCalGal's "mock needle turn applique" technique.
My attempt at thread painting!
I think the block turned out beautifully, and I'd definitely use the mock needle turn applique technique again!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty block Tracey! Look forward to seeing some of the other blocks for May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This block looks even better in person. Great job Tracey.
    McKenna
    TextileDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, please let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Online Quilting Class